Key elements of the use case
Since mid-2020, RD Creil teams have been using Fraud Tracker to better target fraudsters and measure fraud on the network. Fraud Tracker allows, among other things, to reconstruct fraud on board vehicles and thus optimize control actions to reduce fraud.
“Before using Fraud Tracker, we were aware of the problem of fraud, but it was poorly understood on a daily basis, since we relied on the observations of controllers and poorly perceived the strategies of fraudsters. In addition, we had to constantly justify the discrepancies with the annual fraud investigations. With Fraud Tracker, we have a permanent fraud investigation… for the price of an annual fraud investigation!”Mathieu Le Bras, Director of the AXO Network, RD Creil
- Improved understanding of fraud on the network
- Essential help for planning controls
- Increased revenue through controls
- Visualization of actual fraud rates
- Observed decrease in fraud rates